Sunday, February 24, 2008

Balls

I just watched the movie Balls of Fury, thinking that it would be a stupid but funny movie. The main point that I would like to get across is do not see this movie. Don't even waste your money renting it as I did. I have no idea why Christopher Walken agreed to be in the movie. I just have the feeling right now that I have wasted an hour and a half of my life that I could have been doing something more productive such as counting the blades of grass in front of my apartment.

But at least it was something to do because I need to waste as much time as I can. I will not sleep through the night if I go to bed any time soon. This is because I slept for much of the day because I was in Athens last night for my fraternity's formal and did not get much sleep. Formal was so much fun because all of my friends were there and everyone had a great time. So today has been a lazy Sunday and I have enjoyed it. Tomorrow is back to the grind of school and studying for a test I have on Thursday.

No comments: