Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Mock Interview

My mock interview went well. I was very tired and running late but I threw on my suit and got a ride from my one of my buds. He's a totally rad bro fa sho. I walked around Tillman for a few minutes trying to find the stairs that go town to the ground level. I found them and then I had to wait around for about 10 minutes but it was ok because I was talking to Andrew who had just had his interview. I had my interview and it was a good experience. The hardest question was probably thinking of personality traits that I like/would change about myself. Angie said that she would let me know if she found any internship opportunities and I appreciated her offer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing yet, but a rad bro for sho like you will just HAVE to find something.

Would you be interested in something ON CAMPUS related to your major?